The Arts at Navy Point
This year’s artist & artisans represent many specialties…all related in some way to boats, the water, or its surroundings. They have regional and national reputations for their work and have come here from throughout the U.S. & Canada.
Within our show you’ll find…
- Juried fine artists and artisans, including painters, sculptors, photographers, wildlife carvers, jewelers, furniture and model makers.
- Antiques, clothing and home furnishings.
- Boat builders, boat restorers, boat kits, boat products, and boating safety
- Rope… and hard-to-find parts.
- A chrome-plater and wood and fiberglass finishing specialists.
- Children’s activities including a live touch-tank.
- Things here that you may never have seen anywhere else.
- And something that you really like.
Our vendors are located throughout the Museum grounds, in our Vendor Alleys, the Vendor Tent, and inside the Small Boat Shed. If you need assistance finding a particular vendor or type of vendor, please come to the Vendor Registration Booth where we will be happy to assist you.
For more information about our Artists, Craftsmen and Vendors—or if you’re interested in participating in our Festival—please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the 2019 Roster of our Artists, Craftsmen & Vendors to get a sense right now of the quality, variety and flavor that you’ll find in
“The Arts at Navy Point”